We were delighted that Nigella Lawson used one of our products in a recipe that was featured in Hello magazine
She used our Burro Soresina in a tin to make a quick, tasty and wholesome meal.
here’s a link
and here’s a link to the recipe
- 1 litre full fat milk
- 1 x 15ml tablespoon unsalted butter
- sea salt flakes (to taste)
- freshly grated nutmeg
- 250 grams semolina
- 75 grams grated parmesan (see Additional Information below)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Heat the milk in a large, wide saucepan (you will need room to whisk later), then add the butter, a sprinkling of salt and a good grating of nutmeg.
- When the milk is just coming to a boil, pour the semolina into the pan in a steady stream, whisking as you go.
- Continue to whisk the mixture until it thickens, and big bubbles come to the surface with a gentle plopping sound. This should take 3-5 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and beat in the grated cheese, check the seasoning, then tip the mash into a bowl, grating a little more nutmeg over it as you serve.
Recipe and photo from https://www.nigella.com/